Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
$76
$113
$93
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanother hotelsone night staybiscuits and gravystaff was very friendlya great place to staynice staythe breakfast areawafflesvery nice hoteldevbwlobbypetsdeskindianasale
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have to go to Ft. Wayne, IN from time to time on business. This was my second stay at th Luxbury Inn and was just as good as the first. The staff were helpful. My room was upgraded because of my rewards status. I didn't even ask for it. I will continue using this hotel everytime I visit Ft. Wayne. I will also recommend this hotel to my colleagues who also visit from time to time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nicki B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for returning to stay with us! We also appreciate your loyalty to the BEST WESTERN brand and we love to reward our members with free upgrades when it is possible!

We look forward to seeing you when you are in Ft. Wayne again!

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Nikki K...is the best. Always very professional and knowledgeable.
....Has been for last year and the rooms a very clean and comfortable. Very nice place to stay after a long day of work.Great management overall.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Nicki B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Your repeat business and loyalty to us mean so much! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts here.
We always want to make each stay better than the last one. Thanks for appreciating our great staff and property. We are very proud of them.

We look forward to seeing you the next time!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I stay here every week for work and I absolutely love this facility. The staff is awesome very welcoming... Nikki K is the best :) ...the amenities are great and their company rates are very reasonable. All around a great place to spend your week.

Dear Dustin,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Your loyalty is very appreciated.
Nikki does a great job and we are very proud of our entire staff.
We try to offer as many amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Again thanks for your repeat business and kind words.
Best Western Luxbury Inn

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We stayed at this hotel Jan 3 - 8, 2014 during the Vortex storm. The staff was very nice and helpful. Made phone calls to see what was open for food. Not allowed to drive on the roads - state emergency. I would stay here again if ever in Ft Wayne, IN.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jackie,

Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be snowed in with you and your husband. I'm glad we were able to keep you warm and safe during that awful storm.
I am glad you made it home safe. If you are back in this area again, I look forward to seeing you.
Thanks again,

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

The most fabulous hotel in fort Wayne . Very friendly staff, Nikki K the best. Super clean rooms very very comfortable. I love staying at this facility. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Harold B

Dear Harold,
Thanks for sharing your kind words with everyone here. We are so glad that our clean rooms and friendly staff stood out to you.
We look forward to your next stay and appreciate you recommendation!