“Great Place to Eat and Drink”
Review of JK O'Donnell's

JK O'Donnell's
Ranked #26 of 692 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: A Wee Bit of Ireland in Downtown Fort Wayne
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great food, beer, atmosphere and staff! I don't even think I need to say more. Such a fun time! I really hope to go back. Definitely try the Irish Stew!

1  Thank MrsLucas06

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Go for food, stay for drinks and conversation. An excellent hangout with very good food and even better bread pudding !

1  Thank jonamo9638
Reviewed March 25, 2014

if you would like a nice place downtown to have a beer, this is the place to do so. I ordered a salad and the dressing was bitter and the salad was wilted. I left hungry but not thirsty.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A great pub for Fort Wayne. After 3 trips to Ireland this is as close as I can get to the Irish pub experience in Indiana. Actually better pub grub than many I have visited, I will be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Waiter advised that 90% of food is made in house. Best fried pickles I've ever had. Pastrami on Rye with cup of soup is a great pairing. Great microbrew selection.

3  Thank nd41180