“Fast!”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #303 of 797 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Office favorite. Always have our order (at least 20 sandwiches) on time and typically correct. Plus the delivery people are friendly and courteous

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed January 15, 2017

I ate here on a Saturday at lunch time - there was not much of a crowd and yet our orders were slow and weren't presented in the order in which they were ordered. The clerks were friendly enough but didn't seem to be terribly well informed. It was definitely not their advertised "freaky fast." Disappointing - the sandwiches are not the greatest and are simple to make yet service was slow.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Pretty decent subs. I ordered the beach sub which was supposed to have avocado spread but very little came on it, it felt.like I didn't get what I ordered. My partner's was very meaty and filling. Fresh ingredients but overall nothing special. Better than subway.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Quick and efficient in and out of the downtown restaurant. Convenient and dealt with families with kids.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

I ordered a BLT. I asked if the bacon is crispy. They said no, it's precooked. I asked if they could make it crispy. I hate cold, soggy bacon. They said no, we can't do that. I walked out. Cold, soggy bacon is NOT bacon

Date of visit: August 2016