All reviews ihg website mini kitchen social hour nice courtyard close to the hotel special rate basketball court separate bedroom the hotel is clean the breakfast area fitness room great place to stay staff was friendly upon check in town coffee maker desk clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2017

I have been staying here on a regular basis recently and could not be more pleased with my stay. The hotel is always clean, the staff always polite and its always nice to have a usable fridge with a freezer during a week long stay. As far as work out rooms go, the facilities here are definitely better than most. Two nice treadmills, a bike and stair-stepper, to go along with a nice assortment of free weight's (albeit on the lighter end) and a workout station with pulleys. The wireless coverage while not great is more than adequate and the breakfast offerings change a little each morning. Overall a very pleasant place to stay and the best value for the $$ in Fort Wayne. (Free Laundry services as well)

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank PwK-33
staybridgefw, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that we were able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Checking in was easy, staff was friendly. Monday through Wednesday provide food, drink and conservation from 5:30 until 7:30. Drink Alison provided. In the morning a fine breakfast. Rooms clean nice pool and weight room which I didn't use.....

Room tip: Call in and tell them what you want
Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Bigben1210000
staybridgefw, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

I've been staying at the Staybridge for years on my weekend trips to Fort Wayne to visit family. I like to have my own space, and the Staybridge gives me my own small apartment with a couch and mini kitchen. The bed was very comfortable as well. Its always clean and the staff has always been very friendly. The breakfast is better than most hotel breakfasts. This time I even brought a movie to watch on the DVD player. I can't think of any negatives except a bar close by would be nice. Otherwise, I will probably continue to stay here when I am in town.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Stacy H
staybridgefw, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you have enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

We arrived late at night, front desk was friendly. The room was great, plenty of space, clean. The sign says no weekend housekeeping service unless you let them know by 5 on Fridays however housekeeping checked with us everyday to see if we needed anything. Hotel is in a great location. Plenty of restaurants nearby and stores also. There was a lot of us as we were visiting family and we spent a lot of time downstairs in the breakfast/lobby/library area. We would stay here again for sure. This was probably the best hotel I have stayed at in awhile overall.

Room tip: Maybe reconfirm if you have a special request. We asked for a room close to the elevator and was as far away from one as you could get.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank clbl999
staybridgefw, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

What a great place! We were here for two weeks and it was like being home! They serve a light breakfast daily and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday they serve a light dinner. They are always cleaning also. Everywhere you go, someone is doing some type of cleaning. They have washers and dryers for the guests at no cost - an indoor pool and hot-tub spa, outside grills if you want to cook your own; each room has a small kitchen area with a toaster, 2 burner stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!!

Room tip: Some of the rooms have a separate bedroom area; you would probably have to ask when you call if that is what you would like.
Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank Debby S
staybridgefw, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We were happy to hear we made you feel at home.