“It was a nice stay at the comletely rennovated Howard Johnson in Fort Wayne, Indiana.”

Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North - Coliseum
Ranked #38 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Illinois
Reviewed March 29, 2009

It was a great pleasure staying at the perfact Howard Johnson at 522 E. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, Indiana. The Customer Service was excellent.
The Motel location at the heart of the City of Fort Wayne, surrounded by a many fine restaurants, biggest Mall in the area, Coliseum Sports complex, Indiana-Purdue University and many great places...

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chicago,IL
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I would not go there ever again even if they paid me. The first room we were given,the bed was unmade and the sheets had blood on them ! We got a second room and the door wouldn't open ! The third room we got LOOKED fine, but little did we know...IT HAD BED BUGS. Neither my husband or I could sleep from being itchy. We asked for a refund or even partial refund and we were denied. It was way overpriced too. Don't waste your money go somewhere else.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Berryton, Kansas
Reviewed July 1, 2008

There are a lot of places to stay the night in Fort Wayne...choose anything over this place! The worst motel I've ever stayed at and will never go to a Super 8 any where again.
I should have known we were in trouble when the desk clerk showed up in a staff jacket that looked like it had been slept in for at least a week. .
The room was run down and in deparate need of upgrading. The shower curtain was missing and when I reported that to the desk clerk, she gave me one to hang up myself. I was ready to leave but my husband didn't want to travel further. Because of the rowdy neighbors on both sides of us, I was worried about our safety and couldn't sleep.
In the morning we passed by a room that had a line of beer bottles lined up the entire length of the outside wall. And let's not forget to mention what appeared to be a prostitute waiting outside the lobby talking on a cell phone.
Next time I'll listen to my instincts and go some place (any place) else.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything was horrible
  • Stayed June 2008
Super 8 Fort Wayne
#33 of 44 in Fort Wayne
Extended Stay America - Fort Wayne - North
Holiday Inn Fort Wayne-IPFW & Coliseum

Been to Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North - Coliseum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North - Coliseum

Property: Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North - Coliseum
Address: 522 E Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1216 (Formerly Howard Johnson Inn Fort Wayne - Coliseum)
Location: United States > Indiana > Fort Wayne
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #38 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Hotel Class:2 star — Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North - Coliseum 2*
The Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North is near the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, location of many concerts and events. Shopping and dining options are numerous, with both the Northcrest Shopping Center and Glenbrook Square Shopping Mall a short walk away. Indiana University Purdue and Fort Wayne Zoo are less than 2 miles from this Magnuson Hotel property. Guests of the Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North can enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast and stay connected with free wifi throughout the hotel. Parking is always free, with plenty of room for oversized vehicles. All guest rooms come equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North - Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Fort Wayne