.Location is great, Bed was firm, pillows were fine. We had 2 dbl beds so each bed had 2 pillows. The room was very clean. The bathroom smelled of bleach lightly. That was fine for me. The breakfast area is small, some fruit danish and cereal coffee. OK.. Very friendly and helpful up front. Note to the wise you can get a free workout pass for the gym close by. American Health Fitness. www.ahfc.com 1 day or 2 week pass on line, has a nice pool as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North is near the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, location of many concerts and events. Shopping and dining options are numerous, with both the Northcrest Shopping Center and Glenbrook Square Shopping Mall a short walk away. Indiana University Purdue and Fort Wayne Zoo are less than 2 miles from this Magnuson Hotel property. Guests of the Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North can enjoy a free deluxe continental breakfast and stay connected with free wifi throughout the hotel. Parking is always free, with plenty of room for oversized vehicles. All guest rooms come equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Fort Wayne North - Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne Howard Johnson