“Very nice for Calhoun”

Cuisines: Asian
Auburn, Indiana
“Very nice for Calhoun”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I just want to start this by saying that this is one of newest and cleanest restaurants in the South Calhoun area. It is very refreshing to see this place. A great start to help lift up the other places in the area. Everything inside of the restaurant appears to be new.
The food is really good. I had their version of chicken fried rice. It was hot and fresh with plenty of veggies. I only had to wait about 3 minutes while they made it up in front of me. The service was great.
The menus are several tv sets that show the name as well as a picture of the dish. What I am looking forward to next is the whole duck. Yes, they have whole ducks cooked and waiting for you to order....head and neck still attached.

• Visited February 2014