“truly over the top delicious”

DeBrand Fine Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 12 Shopping in Fort Wayne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: DeBrand's European styled corporate headquarters is located just minutes from I69 exit 316. In it, visitors will find one of the most elegant and beautiful chocolate shops found anywhere in the world. Exquisite artisan chocolates produced here are beautifully packaged and presented in the expansive chocolate cafe shop where visitors can also enjoy any of DeBrand's legendary dessert, hot chocolate and gourmet ice cream sundae offerings.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Fort Wayne In
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“truly over the top delicious”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My absolute favorite place for a special treat! You have got to try the dark chocolate pecan sundae with tart raspberry sauce!!!

Visited February 2014

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Chocolate Better Than Any Other”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Honestly, they produce the best chocolate, period. This address is their corporate office and production center. They provide tours... short and mildly interesting. But the star is the chocolate. Did I mention they have great chocolate? And I'm not even a chocolate hound.

Visited July 2013
tilbee, Owner at DeBrand Fine Chocolates, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thanks for your nice compliments but we can't help but be a little perplexed by your 3 star rating. Please let us know if there was something would could have done better.
“Are you serious?!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

First let me say that I love Debrands and will return, however on my most recent visit I was a little disappointed.. I was buying gifts for multiple people, so I asked if I could get my 12 piece of (pyp) truffles in 2 boxes since they were for two different people. The response was no. I said excuse me? Then the employee stated I would be charged extra because I wanted them separate. I thought this was a little petty considering I was spending a total of $70 in their store, but I had no choice since the chocolates were going to different people.

Visited April 2014
Hickory, North Carolina
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“The best chocolate ever!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited twice in two days. Tasted eggs, liquid filled and chocolate cheese cake. Every thing was out of this world. We will return!

Mannheim
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A fun and delicious time!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We visited the plant just after Christmas in 2013. It was lovely, fun and delicious. There was a lot of tasting going on. It was really neat to see how everything was made and our whole family from my daughter to the grandparents had a great time. I recommend this to anyone in town. Double check on the hours though because I wanted to go last time were were in town, but couldn't.

Visited December 2013