“four legs”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012

the last time their, the food was just ok, but when the works was chasing the little mouse on the floor that all it took

Reviewed November 10, 2012

this is one of the best places to eat in ft wayne. as a family and buseiness owner i take customers here weekly for dinner. great place to eat and to be entertained. great staff all the way around, both gas house and takaoka. very very friendly and great food!

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My mom took me there as a child and I have now taken my daughter. She is 7 years old and the chef kept her engaged and trying new tastes. I have ALWAYS loved this place but seeing the way they handled my inquisitive child I am even more impressed. Great food and a ton of fun.

2  Thank Erin L
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love going here. It's great for dates and friends. You get a great meal at a resonable price and a fun little show by the fun chefs.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It's not as intimate as it used to be, but it's still great food and a cool atmosphere. It used to be darker with more fish tanks. This time I sat with the track lighting shining directly on me the entire meal. I typically don't eat seafood, but their shrimp is excellent, the soup is delicious and the steak is yummy. It's nice too because, the layout and entertainment really encourages conversation.

Been to Takaoka Of Japan? Share your experiences!