“Wonderful Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We always like to eat at local restaurants instead of the chains. So Sara's was recommended. The four of us enjoyed some great food: chicken fried steak, meat loaf, chicken stir fry, blackened chicken salad--all home made. And Miranda was just a fantastic server--so personable. Would return when in the area.

2  Thank DaleSwansea_IL

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I received a very nice note and a request to give his restaurant a second chance. Included was a gift certificate. What a nice thing to do. We returned today and had a nice lunch. Service excellent. Food was good. I had a huge chef salad with vegetable soup. Husband had a monster size hamburger which he liked. So I must revise my opinion. I will go back again and again.

1  Thank Soushi
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I just had the BEST Eggs Benedict breakfast at Sara's! Hands down, the best!! Sara's has the largest eggs Benedict selection I've ever seen and the largest menu I've ever seen! The restaurant is always very clean and the service is always great and the staff is always very friendly! I recommend everyone give Sara's a try!!

1  Thank Nanna R
Reviewed May 31, 2013

So friendly, so clean and such good food! I was at a seminar in Ft. Wayne and my hotel was just across the street. My friend and I had a long day of learning and wanted some good, homey food and Sara's was perfect. Chancey, our server, made us feel like she knew us all her life! Excellent prices, service and the food was exceptional! Thank you, Sara's!

1  Thank Estellaj
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I go to lunch here at least once a month since the first time that I had their country fried steak I was hooked!! I highly suggest going here to anyone as their food is VERY inexpensively priced, HUGE portions, and very nice wait staff! I have really only ordered the country fried steak, potato soup, and the french onion soup - they are all very good!

1  Thank allybabalove