“Love Frank & Tommy”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is the best seafood in Ft. Wayne. Good chowder, apps & fresh Fish. Fun martinis and good wine list. Try dessert too. Two bars, good atmosphere, room for parties upstairs. Service is perfect, knowledgeable & friendly. Don't forget to check out the seafood market and take some to go.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Paula's is a great place for seafood in Fort Wayne. The coconut shrimp is fresh, delicious and crunchy. The crab cakes are particularly good, the best we've had outside of the east coast. The salad choices are all freshly made with homemade dressings and good combinations of ingredients. The sides for the meals vary weekly and have something for everyone's taste. The key lime pie is my favorite dessert there, though I was so full from my meal that I had to get it as a carry out. Definitely our choice for a special occasion!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Paula's on Main is the class act for seafood in Fort Wayne. Each time we have been there has been a genuine pleasure. The restaurant entrance is shared with a display of fresh seafood for sale: fish and shellfish are displayed on ice in all their fresh glory. The bar serves great cocktails and mixed drinks. The menu is full of delicious surprises: seafood soup chock full of tender and large morsels of crab, lobster, clams, and fish, crispy and sweet fried walleye, tender, flaky, moist salmon, delicious seared tuna for sashimi. The couple of corporate functions we have attended here have been wonderful. The service is polite and attentive. There is room for live music. The owners are welcoming. It is a little isolated from downtown and from other businesses, but the hole-in-the-wall aspect should not deter the true seafood lover. The decor is relaxing and elegant, just right for a nice meal.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

First rate seafood in the heart of the Midwest isn't always easy to come by, but Paula's pulls it off quite well. The decorating's a little too quaint, but that adds to the allure of the place given the quality of the food. Our waitress did an outstanding job and was knowledgeable about the menu. The cocktails were well prepared and generous too. The house tartar sauce (a jalapeno flavored concoction,) is just right.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I've brought some of my out of town guests here who are well traveled and they've told me that the crab cakes were the best they've ever had (me too :). I love the clam chowder (my fav in the Fort). The blackened salmon with blue cheese glaze is excellent. So my ideal meal recommendation is: a cup of the clam chowder, 1 crab cake, and the salmon. Bon appétit!