“Delicious!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, South American, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I chose Mi-Pueblo for my Birthday celebration last night. The food was delicious, service was outstanding and it truly was the best Birthday I have ever celebrated. My family and I had a lot of laughs and made some good memories. Definitely one of my favorite places to eat in Ft. Wayne.

There are newer reviews for Mi Pueblo

Reviewed December 8, 2009

the place is too small and easily gets crowded and its just too much chaos... on eof the waitresses looked like she had a problem with us being there. we felt very uncomfortable and we rather pay more as long as we get high quality food service else where.

1  Thank h0lly0387
Reviewed November 26, 2009

Another carry out of mexican to split with my 87 year old father..... this time a dinner especial (combo with taco,tamale,CR,and an enchilada,chips salsa). At least this restaurant give you decent portions (the bag was heavy).

Most of it was only OK .....the service was good though..both when I popped by to snag a carry out menu and when I called in the order and it was ready just as I arrived 10 minutes out as promised.

Got it back to the Comfort Inn on coventry and for the most part it was hot.
I don't know if my dad was just hungry or what but he tore into this food like a prisoner on a chain gang..and it was only OK...if anything a bit bland...but the CR was very good, spicy, not coated in a crusty crud like some CR's are.. just almost perfect.

The chips were OK, salsa good. (Adobe inn and out in Grand rapids , MI makes a mean buttery salty chip).

So yes I'd go back, and probably order the CR separate and experiment with something else.

Reviewed October 14, 2009

We love Mexican and we love this place. Food and Service are great aqnd we always are satisfied when we eat lunch here. Nuff said!

1  Thank SixcDogTeam
Reviewed July 30, 2009

I absolutely love this place. Not only is the food fantastic, but the service is even better. The entire staff is so friendly and always smiling. My kids love the food here too. Yes, it is a pretty small place, but you can always get in. We've never had to wait, even on a friday night. I highly recommend eating at Mi Pueblo when you're in the mood for some Mexican!