“Chille relleno is one hot M....shut your mouth, were talkin' bout food!”
Review of Mi Pueblo

Mi Pueblo
Ranked #293 of 655 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, South American, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Michigan
“Chille relleno is one hot M....shut your mouth, were talkin' bout food!”
Reviewed November 26, 2009

Another carry out of mexican to split with my 87 year old father..... this time a dinner especial (combo with taco,tamale,CR,and an enchilada,chips salsa). At least this restaurant give you decent portions (the bag was heavy).

Most of it was only OK .....the service was good though..both when I popped by to snag a carry out menu and when I called in the order and it was ready just as I arrived 10 minutes out as promised.

Got it back to the Comfort Inn on coventry and for the most part it was hot.
I don't know if my dad was just hungry or what but he tore into this food like a prisoner on a chain gang..and it was only OK...if anything a bit bland...but the CR was very good, spicy, not coated in a crusty crud like some CR's are.. just almost perfect.

The chips were OK, salsa good. (Adobe inn and out in Grand rapids , MI makes a mean buttery salty chip).

So yes I'd go back, and probably order the CR separate and experiment with something else.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“I love this place”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

We love Mexican and we love this place. Food and Service are great aqnd we always are satisfied when we eat lunch here. Nuff said!

1 Thank SixcDogTeam
Indiana
“The best food and service in fort wayne”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

I absolutely love this place. Not only is the food fantastic, but the service is even better. The entire staff is so friendly and always smiling. My kids love the food here too. Yes, it is a pretty small place, but you can always get in. We've never had to wait, even on a friday night. I highly recommend eating at Mi Pueblo when you're in the mood for some Mexican!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Best Mexican if Fort Wayne, Incredible Service”
Reviewed June 11, 2009

Mi Pueblo is probably our favorite restaurant in Fort Wayne. The food is good, always hot, and the workers are just awesome...we eat out nearly every night in Fort Wayne and have for years and Mi Pueblo has the kindest waiters/waitresses/owner. We've also never had a wait to get in, which on Friday and Saturday nights around dinner time is nice.

We've been to all the Mexican restaurants in Fort Wayne, and this is the one we always go back to.

Indiana
“mmmmm..... Muy Bueno!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

The absolute best mexican restaurant I have eaten at (and believe me, I've been to alot!)! Everything that I have tried at Mi Pueblo has been delicious! I especially love their enchiladas and tacsos carne asada. Not only do they have the best food in town, but the best employees as well. Everyone is always happy to see us (even on our first visit) and they go out of their way to make sure that we are happy. And now, after many many visits, I consider them friends.