“I love this place”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, South American, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I love this place. It is my go to place for real Mexican food. This place is decorated in a way that makes you feel like you are in Mexico. The chips and salsa are sooo good that it always ruins my meal.....I over do it. I go here at least twice a month and I have never had bad service.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

This is a family friendly place and we go there at least once a week. The staff is courteous and professional and the food is, bar none, the best mexican food in Fort Wayne. It is always hot and fresh. The staff keeps your drinks and chips refilled all the time. Prices are very reasonable and you will not leave hungry.

1  Thank travelmom1710
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This is by far the very best Mexican restaurant in all of Fort Wayne!
I lived in Mexico for a few years...so I would say I know what I'm looking for...and this place has it all.
You cannot beat the prices, either!!!
Friendly and very quick staff!
Food is reasonably priced, good portion size, and about as authentic as you can get up here in Indiana.
The building is quaint and bathrooms are updated. Not a huge restaurant....which helps keep prices down, I'm sure.
Salsa is to die for!!!!
Best prices on Fajitas in town and will even make special requests.
We eat there about once a week....and love it!!!!
It even has a new OUTDOOR seating patio for the warmer months.
Serves brunch/breakfast on the weekends.
Great and fast lunch menu, too!

1  Thank ahappimom
Reviewed April 15, 2011

When we moved from Texas to Indiana a few years ago we gave up on Mexican food. What we found in Fort Wayne was nothing like our experience in Texas, mostly chains and Anglos trying to provide Mexican food. Mi Pueblo made us a feel at home - authentic ambience, lighting fast and courteous service, and real mexican food, prepared fresh with excellent flavor. The bonus was the incredibly low prices! The only disappointment was that the spiciness had been lowered for the local palate - next time we will ask if they can "heat it up."

1  Thank LookingToChill
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I chose Mi-Pueblo for my Birthday celebration last night. The food was delicious, service was outstanding and it truly was the best Birthday I have ever celebrated. My family and I had a lot of laughs and made some good memories. Definitely one of my favorite places to eat in Ft. Wayne.