“Best ever blackened pepperjack burger!”

Flanagan's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #414 of 648 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Elkhart, IN
“Best ever blackened pepperjack burger!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband & I drove through Ft Wayne on our way to Muncie. Found this place on tripadvisor & I am glad I did. We both got the blackened burger because it sounded so good & YUM!! Cooked perfect. Had the parmesan fries also & those were very tasty. I live an hour & 1/2 away & am planning another trip this weekend so I can have the burger again. I would like to try other things but I will probably end up with the burger. The decor is fun. The service was a little slow but there was only 1 girl in the bar & that's where we sat. Whenever I get to Ft Wayne this will have to be a stop I make.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank pennylaneElkhart_IN

Indiana
“Great ambiance and food!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

If you want something that is a pleasant yet differenct atmosphere with great food to go with it, Flanagans is for you! A menu that seems endless, if you can't find something to suit your pallete, you are super picky! The garlic bread is second to none!

Visited May 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Huge menu”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I usually order the parmesan fries, the chicken quesadilla. Both very good. There's something for everyone here.

Visited December 2012
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Good food too large menu”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Took the family here. Food is good, the menu is a book and much too large. I forgot the servers name - but she forgot we were they more than once and a party of 7 to boot.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank landyachty
Hicksville, Ohio
“great food”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We visit here a lot. It used to be all cut up and private strange unique. They have removed the private areas and made it less unique, which I think took something away. Food is still good.

Visited November 2012