Dash-in
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Place is very pleasant with high ceilings and wooden tables and a friendly staff. We arrived on a busy Sat night and had a great meal - had thought it would be mainly a bar but the food was great - Brushetta (sp) outstanding, the seared tuna with thai noodles terrific. The beet salad could use some more beets, though. Good selection of local beers, as well as Guinness on tap(!).

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Pesto soup is great. My husband likes the sandwiches. I peek at others' plates and see delicious-looking fare. Friends who visited in April were impressed with Dash-Inn's ale. The best is the cappuccino!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I got the Tomato soup and apple wood pork and it was the best i have had in a very very long time. I love coming here and getting away with out the kids. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We have been here in the past and ate dinner. Which was great. In October we went for Saturday, breakfast/brunch. It was superb. I had the breakfast burrito with the potatoes. Both were cooked perfectly. I love the "hippie" atmosphere. The staff is very accommodating and make you feel like they care. Definitely a must try!!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Wonderfully charming restaurant with a unique sandwich menu and great craft beer selection. They also offer dinner selections, but we just usually get the burgers or gourmet cheese panini, and all are delicious. The ingredients are high quality, the portions are large and the prices very reasonable. Coffees and desserts can be inconsistent, as is the service, but nothing daunting enough to keep us from returning. They showcase local artists so the decor is always changing and always interesting. It certainly can get busy, but often it's not too crowded, so it's an ideal place to catch up with friends and enjoy some great food and beer in a delightful setting.