“Consistently the best!!!!!”

Cosmos House Of Pancakes
Ranked #54 of 655 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are Breakfast and Lunch restaurant experience offering a family, friends and neighbors environment with weekday specials. We have large protions and a big menu with great values
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Consistently the best!!!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The food is consistently excellent and so is the service. My family feels like the atmosphere is always clean and updated. I am happy to leave a well deserved 5 star rating for Cosmos. You wont find any better for a breakfast lunch establishment.

• Visited July 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Breakfast in Fort Wayne!”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife ordered the vegetarian omelette (with no salt) and I got a breakfast special which included two eggs (basted medium), two sausage links, and two pancakes. All of our food was excellent, service, cleanliness, and all other aspects of this place were great! Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank whistling
Naples, Florida
“I didn't like the food..”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I heard great thing about this place, so I decided to try it out..
Unfourtunately, the cusine was not to my pallet. Not that the food is bad, I didn't like it. The omlet was too fluffy, the sausage in the omlet tasted like McDonalds sausage & the cheese that covred the omlet was sharp cheddar, it was totally overpowering.. The pancake syrup was overpowering as well, to me it had a bad after taste..

I would not go back

• Visited June 2013
Michigan
“Try Breakfast”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

One of the best breakfasts I've had outside of Chicago. Very large servings. all fresh. My omelet with spinach & mushrooms & feta was excellent. Even though it would feed two people good bread too.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Carlgirl7
Flint, mi
“Best Gyro Omelette”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I'm picky when it comes to gyro meat (there are so many ways to get it wrong). They get it right here. The gyro meat omelette is substantial, the meat is just the right amount, cooked right and the right type (coney island Greek... not pre-formed strip, or middle-eastern mystery meat gristle). The rest of the omelette is artfully prepared (the egg is cooked JUST to the correct amount of "done-ness", not runny, not rubbery), all ingredients have a fresh taste. The coffee is good and is refilled promptly (never an empty cup). I wish this place were in my hometown, as no breakfast spot in Flint, Mi. can equal the quality and value as Cosmo's House of Pancakes. Oh yeah... the pancakes... they were huge and tasty and way too much food for my wife and mother to finish. I was more than happy to finish the task. :)

• Visited April 2013