“Fort Wayne Gem!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Great breakfast and wonderful owners! This place has great Breakfast and its is very well priced. Its a tiny little diner, but that is all that they'll ever want it to be. MUST TRY!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed September 10, 2018

A wonderful place to enjoy a breakfast that is first class as well as the setting you will eat in. Seating is limited but any wait is worth your time.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Went to Cindy’s yesterday for breakfast yesterday!!! Had Hot Cakes and Bacon. Everything was very good. Everyone chatted the entire time. Nice friendly place.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We walked to this small diner because it was recommended for breakfast. We were lucky enough to find a seat, there are only about 12 stools along the counter. The coffee was good. We each had the grilled corned beef hash with eggs - done exactly as they were ordered. We also tried a homemade caramel iced donut, it was wonderful!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Ever been in a time machine? I felt like I had gone back in history when I entered Cindy’s Diner.

From the narrow building’s aluminum walls and vinyl topped counter stools right down to the donut-making machine and classic diner menu, this place is like stepping into history.

I ordered something called garbage for lunch and it was spectacular! A guy nearby me ordered fried corned beef hash and claimed it was fabulous.

My husband and I both had lunch for under $12. Outstanding value!