“Excellent Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I typically get the Chicken Pad Thai and it is delicious. I've tried a sampling of other dishes and I've never been disappointed. The food is always fresh and flavorful. If you like Thai food, this restaurant is a must try.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Tasty, fresh, consistently cooked food
( tastes great every time). Try the pineapple fried rice with tofu or pud kee mow, a delicious noodle dish. The staff are attentive and friendly.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Perhaps it's a matter of area differences in cooking, but my curry had so little eggplant (3 quarter size pieces) in the entire dish that I wish I had not ordered it. There was an excess of bamboo shoots and I found the subtle taste of basil to be entirely lacking as I had found in other Thai restaurants. I won't be going back, although others may find this appropriate to their palate.

1  Thank marjieP
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Loved the Pad Thai- more like Thailand than many I've had. The Pad Kee Mao is also delicious. The Thai Iced tea is not as good as some. The wait staff was very friendly and accommodating with our children, but apparently we made the mistake of coming too close to their afternoon off time... We were visiting with our friends and taking our time with the meal, but were actually asked to pack up and go so they could close down. :-/

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I ordered take-out, and had it in minutes. The chicken pad Thai was delicious. It was extremely tasty...great spices. I asked for mild , and I got it just how I wanted it. I also ordered the Tom Yum Soup. It was also very good. The ingredients were fresh, and again the spices were perfect. The food here is authentic. I will definitely be back when in town. Possibly tomorrow!