“O.K”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Perhaps it's a matter of area differences in cooking, but my curry had so little eggplant (3 quarter size pieces) in the entire dish that I wish I had not ordered it. There was an excess of bamboo shoots and I found the subtle taste of basil to be entirely lacking as I had found in other Thai restaurants. I won't be going back, although others may find this appropriate to their palate.

1  Thank marjieP

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Loved the Pad Thai- more like Thailand than many I've had. The Pad Kee Mao is also delicious. The Thai Iced tea is not as good as some. The wait staff was very friendly and accommodating with our children, but apparently we made the mistake of coming too close to their afternoon off time... We were visiting with our friends and taking our time with the meal, but were actually asked to pack up and go so they could close down. :-/

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I ordered take-out, and had it in minutes. The chicken pad Thai was delicious. It was extremely tasty...great spices. I asked for mild , and I got it just how I wanted it. I also ordered the Tom Yum Soup. It was also very good. The ingredients were fresh, and again the spices were perfect. The food here is authentic. I will definitely be back when in town. Possibly tomorrow!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Every special occasion this is where she wants to go. She gets the red curry and I get the garlic fish (Tilapia).

EXCELLENT!!!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We've loved coming here for the past 12 years. This is a cozy place with comfort Thai food: very good pad thai and outstanding tom yum soup. We like the spicy version and order the pot, which serves at least 6. Many dishes are our staples, including the green curry with pork, basil beef, duck curry, pad thai, the seafood and beef salads, the tom yum soup, the appetizer platter (including little fried squares of tofu, shrimp in blankets, fried dumplings, spring rolls with spicy and sweet sauces). We like the seafood dishes, but in general there tends to be little seafood. The rice is scooped out by the waitresses from a large bowl. For dessert, the sticky rice with mango and coconut milk is outstanding.

1  Thank anonymousfortwayne