“Slooooow Service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Acme Bar
Ranked #315 of 645 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Acme Bar & Grill has 26 Craft Beers on tap. We serve a variety of menu items including award winning smoked chicken wings, the BIG ONE pork tenderloin, hard wood smoked ribs and chicken, 1/2LB burgers, Carolina pulled pork and the original Acme pizza. Acme also carries an extensive selection of unique bottled import beers and micro brews. We are "Where neighbors meet" since 1941!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Slooooow Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I grew up going to the Acme bar. It just feels like a junky little bar now and my goodness the service is slow. I thought they remodeled the place but its doesn't look all that different to me. We ordered a pizza and by the time it was delivered to our table it was getting cold. It was good, just cold. And service that slow is just annoying.

5 Thank Missy C

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“My favorite Pizza in Fort Wayne!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

Whether delivery or pick-up, I am never disappointed by the generous portions on Acme's pizza. It's been over a year since I ate in the restaurant, but the last time, I had a great breaded tenderloin sandwich!

• Visited December 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
“Always good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

BBQ Brisket....If they'd let me that would be the only thing in this review. Usually get a pizza or a roll, but I didn't know what I was missing. Get the Brisket!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I think Acme does a good job. I have had there tenderloin sandwich before and it was great. My boyfriend loves the grinders here. Yeah I have had better at other places but this wasn't bad either. I would defiantly come back.

Visited July 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Meh....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

Every time we visit the Acme the service is pretty lousy. The food is very good here, it just takes so long to get it. I have only been here three times, so maybe it was when I was visiting.

Visited June 2011