“Fast & Friendly”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Order Online
Ranked #314 of 797 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Description: At Wendy's in Fort Wayne, IN we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Fort Wayne, IN hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Good food and near the Convention Center. Just a short couple of blocks of fresh air and you’re there!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Passing by Wendys I thought stopping by sounded good, after all its only 20 degrees this evening. Dexter, the young man that took my order was very kind and professional! His Co worker was making fun of him because he was doing his job she said "I can't believe you are so nice to your customers." Talk about peer pressure. I told her one should be nice to their customers.
Dexter... You did a fantastic job!!!!
Oh and my Chili was awesome!!!
Drop by Wendys on the corner of Clinton and Washington and say hi to Dexter!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I always love Wendys baked potatos, so I bought some for my family to have as a side dish...Sorry no pictures on baked potatos but of the location I bought them from. I recommend them.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We had a late lunch at the Wendy's in downtown Fort Wayne, IN. The food was average. The sweet tea was weak. The restaurant was busy because of events occurring in historic area. There is a homeless man that is harmless but occupies a seat inside for hours.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2016

went to Wendy's Wednesday this week was fast personality was friendly and I paid just what I thought thanks!

Date of visit: April 2016