“OMG!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of All That Jazz

All That Jazz
Ranked #339 of 645 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Asian, Wine Bar
Description: All That Jazz Lounge Fort Wayne is an elegant lounge dedicated to Jazz lovers, while also providing great food, music,service with each and every experience. The lounge is open Monday thru Saturday and hosts live Jazz sessions with talented artists from around the region.
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“OMG!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Went there for a nice birthday meal for my husband and to enjoy some relaxing jazz. We were greeted by an apologetic waiter who seemed to be really stressed. I asked for something I'd seen on the online menu but not listed on the menu we were presented with. His explanation was that it was available in the sister restaurant or down the street at another place. My husband questioned him further and he started to get upset. He went to the next table and began loudly complaining about my request. When questioned about his comments, he began cursing my husband. The manager/owner held us back from leaving and stated "I'll make it up to you". So we tried to forgive the unfortunate experience and enjoy our meal. Which was good, as was the music, however, we were shocked to receive a bill at all, all she wrote off was our appetizers! Needless to say our experience was awful and we will NOT BE RETURNING.

“Great place to unwind with some appetizers and cocktails.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

We ordered the shirimp cocktail and the walleye fingers. Some drinks, and watched the quartet play. Danced a little. It was nice, romantic and classy. We will be back.

• Visited December 2013