“Ribs with a zing” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Rib Room
Ranked #466 of 645 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Greek, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: The Rib Room is a full service restaurant dedicated to providing guests excellent service in a comfy, rustic dining room. Our menu has something for all tastes and budgets from steak and lobster to award winning ribs to an elaborate offering of burgers and sandwiches.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Ribs with a zing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Terrific ribs. Optional hot makes them great. Good Bread. Greasy fries add to the fire with hot ribs. Prices reasonable. Regret the closed dowm the DuPont Rd store as I don't get to the state St store very often.

Fort Wayne IN
“Ribs”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

Just a bit disappointed in the food and atmosphere. Food was ok but nothing to rave about.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“The arrow fell short on Valentine's Day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

It had been well over 15 years since I visited the Rib Room. It has been in business for many years in Fort Wayne, and always had a good reputation. I was able to get reservations on Valentine's night and I looked forward to a romantic dinner with my wife. Albeit clean, the restaurant looks the very same as the first time I visited it in 1977.....very, very tired! It was and is like stepping back into the 60's, with wall coverings and overall decor in dire need of a face lift.

Our waitress was excellent and very attentive to our needs. The special of the night was prime rib and asparagus, which we both ordered. The warm bread was excellent as was the salad, a basic iceberg variety. I would give the prime rib, an above average rating due to tenderness and flavor. The asparagus spears were literally the size of a cigar with only the tips being somewhat edible. The hash browns were delicious due to the seasoning they applied. Several tables around us had ordered ribs, and if I had a do-over I would have gone that route...........but as a take-out only! The atmosphere was a turn-off for both of us.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Batesville, Mississippi
“Best NY Strip in Town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

The Rib Room is an older establishment with alot of character. Rib Room offers a good variety on the menu - my favorite is the NY Strip .. one of the best I have had. Rib Room has a calypso salad that is very good. The ribs are very good and tender .. my favorite lunch item is the BBQ pork sandwich. Service is always good and the staff is very friendly.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Best BBQ sauce in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

I haven't partaken TOO much, and when I have its only been carry out but the food has always been delicious and I've never had a better BBQ sauce. They also have a house dressing "French Bluecheese" that is amazing!

Visited January 2012