“It's all good”

Ranked #1 of 677 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place was highly rated by fellow TripAdvisor fans and was a block from our hotel. We were in town for a wedding, and the size of our night-before dinner party suddenly grew to 10 people. They gladly accommodated us and provided outstanding service. The place is quite intimate, and I would recommend reservations.

They had a good-looking salad bar, but our server also offered to make us a house salad. Great choice! It was well done and well presented with plenty of different veggie offerings. Then came the entree. I had the filet, and I believe it may have been the best one I've ever had. Others around the table concurred that their meals were very good.

Here's the real shocker ... the prices reflect outstanding value for the quality of the food and atmosphere. It's not inexpensive, but I've paid a lot more for far lesser meals.

There's no hesitation here ... this is a Ft. Wayne must if you want a great meal.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My filet minion was one of the best I have ever had. It was cooked perfectly and had great flavor. The baked potato was perfect with crisp skin and a piping hot interior. The salad bar is huge and has high quality items on it. I had a delicious pomegranate margarita. The wait staff is very professional. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The filet & lobster are always a favorite of mine, along with the escargot. The Mrs always gets the crab cakes with crab legs or a chicken type dinner. Never had any complaints at the cork. We always enjoy their salad bar with it's many choices. Great service all the way around! The decor is a bit dated but the food makes up for it.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Best salad bar in town. Unique menus on butcher knives. Just fancy enough. Great drinks. That's all I can say but I have to have 100 characters in this review. :-)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food here was really good the Décor however was a little dated in my mind. The staff was good and drinks were cold. I would go back again. For the price Baker Street is way better!