“Great service, average food, over hyped”

Cork 'n Cleaver Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 646 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great service, average food, over hyped”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you like a steak served with rice or potato and a salad bar this might be the place for you. They do offer a generous wine pour and I appreciate the good service but for me there is nothing special or unique about the menu selections. I am genuinely surprised by the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor for this restaurant. I think they are very misleading. I find this restaurant nothing special whatsoever. I would equate it to an upscale Sizzler.

• Visited March 2013

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Intimate evenning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The atmosphere is wowing. The food is superb.
I want to go back soon. The food was prepared to perfection. There were four of us and everyone was happy and we are talking about going back soon. The service was on time and excellent. I'd give this place 5 stars.

Visited March 2013
Huntington, IN
“nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is where my Husband proposed to me! Nice little salad bar and good food. Nice atmosphere. Can't go here often it is pricey.

Berne, Indiana
“Perfect Business Dinner Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I always took my business customers to dinner here when they are in town. Great food, always cooked right, professional atmosphere, reminds me of some great New York City & Chicago restaurants. Priced accordingly but great selections as well. Do take reservations!
Great if you have a schedule to keep.

Visited November 2012
Ohio
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Best salad bar in town. Always a great experience with atmosphere, service and food quality. Highly recommended for a special occasion or a great lunch.

• Visited May 2012