“A good meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Jackson, Ohio
“A good meal”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Service and food were very good. The menu was the standard fare but they had specials for two diners to share an entree. Pricing was fair.

Visited September 2012

Indiana
“Lunch Time”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We only have an hour for lunch and everytime we go it is always fast service and great food. Love the salsa.

Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Awesome every time I come here. I think its the most authentic food in town next to the small shops that no one knows about but certain people. I love coming here and enjoy the atmosphere. I only come here to eat and not to any of the other fake Mexican restaurants. I grew up on authentic Mexican food and this is the closes to grandmas cooking in a franchise i can find.

Visited July 2012
“Great food super wait staff.”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Food was awesome!!!!! Not over priced, and our server made sure we wanted for nothing. Not even sure what else I can say!!!!

Wolcottville, Indiana, United States
“Love the food!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband and I eat here all the time when we go to Ft. Wayne. They have good food,and generous portions of food too. You are served chips/salsa also. It seems fairly clean here,as far as restaurants go!

Visited October 2011