“OMG!!! Best white chocolate bread pudding !!!!”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #9 of 683 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The other food was excellent too..Ha ! The wait staff was very helpful. Very nice setting.Not too foo-foo.Nc place to take friends and family for a more upscale Italian. WAAAAAAAAY better then Italian Connection.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My absolute favorite Italian restaurant. Tho they have the basics, and done well, their other items are fantastic. Don't miss their appetizer of bacon-wrapped dates in maple glaze, so, so yummy. Enough to share or even for a meal on your own. They have the best margareta pizza than even the indie pizza restaurants. And their butternut squash ravioli is superb. White tablecloths, excellent waitstaff, upscale without the snobbishness and out-of-sight prices. Don't miss it.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Went here with a group of workers while visiting the GM Ft. Wayne Asembly Plant, sharring someones birthday in our group. You will see complaints about the noise, whch is true ... but the food and service is excellent. I am eating gluten free, and they actually had gluten free bread which took a very short time to bring to our table for me. This was something I've never seen in any other resteraunt.
All 6 of us enjoyed our meals, some having chicken and pasta, myself having gluten free shrimp, muscles, calimari, sea scallops, and two choices of gluten free pasta! Fantastic dish.
Our server Lindsay was the best. The food came out excellent, on time, and all hot!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Recently the wife and I had lunch here, again. This was probably or forth or fifth time dining here. We always seem to do lunch, and the visits are spread out enough in time that it seems different. The lunch menu is enormous, with daily specials as well. The place is always busy and yes a bit noisy. We have always had good service, our waitress this time was a little slower than I like at taking our order, but was very attentive after that. My wife tends to get the pasta and salad lunch deal, which could also be could also be a combination of soup, salad, half sandwich, or half piazza. I ordered the Sicilian Meatball Pizza this time. It was the size of their plates, probably had 8-10 pieces. I didn't eat it all, I took a couple pieces home. Anyway we love to have lunch here, always good, always reasonably priced.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Seating too close together and no privacy to have a conversation with your partner for the evening. Overpriced as well

1  Thank Appy1