“Cool local pub”

O'Reilly's Irish Bar
Ranked #87 of 795 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Came here with my girlfriend while we’re on vacation and had drinks after dinner two of the three nights we were in town. Enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere and interesting clientele that was on hand.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Considering we went the day before St. Paddy's Day, the bar was noisy and the people boisterous but not out of line considering the holiday. Three of us had fish and chips which were fairly priced and good. You have a choice of two or three pieces of fish. My wife had baked cod and liked it. All of us agreed the the house specialty bread pudding was a highlight.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Came in while traveling for work and enjoyed a few pints. Employees were nice and worked with You on their various menu items. Pot roast was a little spicy for me but the waitress found me something that was just right!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I visited O’Reilly’s for lunch because I was out of town on business. The first person that greeted me was the chef, Larnel. Supper nice guy and very inviting. The bartenders were great and the Bloody Mary I had was amazing. They steep their own peppers in a pepper vodka..incredible flavor! The atmosphere is what is expected of an Irish pub but they have an outdoor patio that looks out onto a beautiful minor league baseball diamond. Would be a great place to hang out in the summer. I had the Aztec wrap and added avocado. Loved this wrap. The tortilla was a jalapeño tortilla and they used a pepper jack cheese. Super tasty and a great spice to it. I also had the sweet potato fires which were perfectly done. I’m picky about how those are cooked and these were just right. The bartender Stephanie was great and clearly she has a following of regulars because they enjoy seeing her. I definitely would return if I were back in town.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had the Shepherd's Pie, and it immediately took me back to an Irish Pub in Dublin where I dined on the same! Authentic Irish food! My friend had the best chicken pot pie ever, according to her! A fun place with delicious food!

Date of visit: August 2018