“Great location”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 9 Bakeries in Fort Wayne
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Love how this is close to the library. The staff was excellent and gave me a really friendly smile both days i went. Food was good and coffee was good. Will go back!

There are newer reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I lived out East for quite a few years, needless to say this is not my first Dunkin' Donuts I have been to. It is hands down the best. It has amazing customer service, the food is good and fast, it has quite a few options that other locations do not have (jelly filled sugared munchkins come to mind). that it is in the library... even more of a bonus. At times I do wish there was a drive thru, but then I would miss out on the wonderful customer service. If you are in the area, do youself a favor and pop in!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

They have some of the most delicious doughnuts and bagels. The coffee is brewed constantly and is as fresh and great tasting as can be. If you are going to spend any time in the library plan to also eat lunch here. They have good soup and freshly made sandwiches. Prices are reasonable. I would eat breakfast here every day if I could.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love the Dunkin Donuts coffee, and if you want ice cream with your breakfast, there's that too! Of course there is every kind of donut, bagel and breakfast sandwich you could want. Great morning wake up location.