“Taco pizza!”
Review of Raimondo's Pizza

Raimondo's Pizza
Ranked #177 of 677 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

The taco pizza is so incredible, I seldom order anything else! Try it and agree!
Their regular pizzas are great too. Their dough is perfect for each pizza.

1  Thank RyanWendy

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

From out of town. Called Tasty Pizza last night who wanted $23 for a 12" pizza! Too expensive!

Next day, ordered B Antonio's. My calzone was just okay but not the "pepperoni sensation" advertised. My wife's chef salad arrived with the wrong dressing and we were left having to search for eating utensils as they forgot to include plastic ware. Too wrong!

Found Raimondo's online tonight...JUST RIGHT!

Wife wanted pasta. She ordered the manicotti and I got the ziti alfredo with italian sausage. Our order arrived at our hotel and both were hot and delicious! The price was very reasonable and included fresh garlic bread. The portions were more than enough so, will heat up the leftovers tomorrow. Well done Raimondo!

2  Thank Bill L
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We wanted some pizza and were looking for something other than the Hut. We went on-line and found an add and reviews for Raimondo's. We are not from Ft. Wayne, but have driven by this restaurant many times and have not stopped in. It does not look like much, but looks can be deceiving. The place was very clean. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. And the pizza...my, my. It was very very good. At the Hut we normally, as a family, order 2 large pizzas and take a few pieces home. At Raimondo's we ordered 2 16" pizzas and brought home half of each. They were both substantial in the amount of toppings. The crust was good. The only complaint I have is that for me they could have used just a little bit more pizza sauce. We will go back and are sending friends.

3  Thank Mack055