“Club Soda”
Review of Club Soda

Club Soda
Reserve with OpenTable
Club Soda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Clinton Street
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This visit was for a birthday celebration. Everything was done very well from the service to the food. We had the daily special which was very good and less expensive than I expected. Dessert was delicious. The waiter was attentive without being overbearing. Overall a nice evening out.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We love Jazz and were introduced to the Club Soda because of it. We also learned to love it for their great food and drinks which are fabulous! It is a fun and enjoyable place to spend the evening! The rooftop open air room is great also during the warmer weather.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Sat outside with friends and had agreat meal, good service, really competitive prices and great drinks, too!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Living in NYC, I was pleasantly surprised to find such a great restaurant in Fort Wayne, IN (apologies for the snobbery, but there are a LOT of great restaurants in NYC). We had the fire shrimp which was outstanding and smoked gouda spread - good although really heavy. Walleye for dinner (which came with a salad and veggies) which was also good. TOO MUCH FOOD but everything I ate was great. Wished the walleye wasn't fried - fish tasted good on its own w/o breading, but still good. Sat outside which was lovely! Really surprised and delighted to find Club Soda. Hopefully I'll be there at some point to hear the jazz. Would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Valerie G
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Made online reservations. Arrived on time and was promptly seated.... OUTSIDE! Hot, humid, stinky, loud.. Trains and sirens every 5 minutes. People smoking all around us. In the future, I would suggest calling restaurant and make sure to request inside dining if this it what you prefer. I have dined here several times and really like this place, but wasn't happy at all with this experience. I asked the host if we could be seated inside, and he just said "no". He didn't even offer any other options. Two of my guest ordered steak, both were WAY overcooked.. They ordered medium rare, and steaks were well done. One of my guest actually had to send his back. I was not impressed this last visit. Not sure if or when I will dine here again.