“Steak way overdone !”

Ranked #230 of 678 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Ordered steak medium and came very well done. Everything else was ok. Clean , and friendly, close to hotel.

1  Thank Rick P

Reviewed November 4, 2012

.......because it is THAT good! We ate shortly after 4 p.m., and by the time we left at 5:00, they were lined out the door. We were told it is always like this, and I understand why. Food and service were excellent. We will return on our next visit to the area, for sure!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Four years ago this was my favorite place to eat when in Fort Wayne. Not now. Each year the quality has dropped. The Tuna is good..but the onions, salids, nd steaks have dropped a notch. Potatoes remaine above the rest. I want to rate them higher, but this is just not the experience they were.

2  Thank Craig C
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were seated after a very short wait. Service was good and food was very good. We were satisfied, but I do think Outback has cut back their portions since the economy took a downturn.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I usually enjoy eating at Outback because of their gluten free menu. However, at this location it was all bad. Even though we had specified my husband was gluten intollerant, his salad arrived with croutons. The bloomin, onion was overdone and greasey Our meals were ok but nothing special. It also seemed as though they have downsized their sides. The sweetpotato was about half the usual size. The service was slow and not very attentative. I hope other locations are better.

2  Thank CAROLYNKSU