“Clean your restaurant”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Clean your restaurant”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This restaurant is filthy. The brick floor needs mopped with fresh clean water and detergent. It is greasy, and the wait station near the north dining area has booster seats sitting on the nasty floor. I also suggest that the manager explain to me why the hostess had us waiting 25 minutes while multiple booths and tables were clean and available. The food here is okay, our server was average, and I will not wait 25 minutes to eat here. The cleanliness must improve.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank M B

Rossville, Georgia
“food was great”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

service was great maybe because I'm southern and the people like to here me talk, I was here for over a month and most restaurants offered good food

Visited April 2014
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Get less pay the same”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Everything was really watered down the dip was so thin I think my water would have held to my chips better. The chips were different way thinner then normal. Our server took forever walked right by doing nothing. Took over30 minutes just to take our order. Portions were way smaller but same price. For some reason my food was good.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Very Good Service and Location”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

excellent and cheerful service, varied menu, just down the road from the hotel and across from Glenbrook Mall.

Visited May 2013
Evansville
“Messed up place”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Out of 6 people at our table, 4 of us had problems.For 2 of us the food was cold, 1 had overcooked chicken & the last one had trouble with his salad.

Visited May 2013