“Messed up place”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Evansville
“Messed up place”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Out of 6 people at our table, 4 of us had problems.For 2 of us the food was cold, 1 had overcooked chicken & the last one had trouble with his salad.

Visited May 2013

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not pleased”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have a close friend who works there and Wensday night 5-1-13 when I showed up to pick him up I was very disappointed with what I heard and saw.there was loud partying going on inside and outside the place,there was one guy with uniform on making out with a gal in the parking lot,and when I drove around to the back the waitresses and looked to be some of the cooks drinking and smoking and acting unaproperately,girls showing their breast and the guys interacting with them in sexual manner.I learned later from myfriend who works there that this happens more often then none.I also heard from a friend from church who took his family in there that night around 9:30pm,who has 3 young kids that it was quit inbarrassing and that he would never eat there again,and has planed on spreading word to everyone he knows about what he witnessed and that this place is not fit for familys to eat at.I have subjested to my friend to speak up to management or find other work.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tsecondine
Avilla, Indiana
“Great service, Good food!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stopped in for lunch while making our rounds returning xmas presents. The food was good, and the service was great. The waitress even sent us home with a bag of chips and salsa! There was a slight problem with my wife's meal, which our waitress immediatly took care of, and an apology from the manager was extra special!

Visited January 2013
Fremont, CA
“Slow service, mediocre food so why bother?”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We tried it twice hoping the first time was an "off night". Nope. Slow service was the norm on both our visits. Food was pretty slow coming out of the kitchen too. Been to better Chili's locations before and this one just isn't quite up to par.

• Visited December 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Best chain restaurant food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I love the Quesadilla Explosion salad. The chips and salsa are good, as well as the grilled shrimp. Excellent iced tea, also.

Visited January 2013