“Ever changing menu”

Applebee's
Ranked #148 of 694 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 3, 2014

It seems like every time I go, the menu is different. Guess that is a good thing, but I like to go back for the dishes I enjoyed before. Suddenly absent from the menu, makes for a disappointing visit. Clean, busy, okay food. Not a bad value and family friendly. I'd go back.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went into Applebees off of West Jefferson at Coventry for a nice early dinner with my husband and three children. Service was very nice from the hostess who seated us, to our waiter we had. Our food came out in a reasonable amount of time and was excellently prepared. Everyone had a very nice meal. We all had something different for our meals, and we shared two appetizers. We hadn't been to an Applebees in over three years, but we would definitely return to this one again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I liked the food. I just don't like the bar being in the middle of the restaurant. If this does not bother you then you will enjoy your meall.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went there for lunch.Easy to find after being at collisium. Food excellent. Staff was friendly. Lunch menu provided a large selection of dishes.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have never had a bad experience at Applebees, but I tend to think the chain is overrated. Food is always hot, service is usually excellent.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!