“fast and ok”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #339 of 677 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped to have a fast meal for our meeting lunch break. We ordered tomato basil soup and Mediteranian salad. I didn't expect them to serve the food at the table but they do ( I expect self service). The tomato soup was warm and delicious. The salad was ok even though I would prefer less spaghetti and more romaine. However, if you compare the price and the meal you get in the convention center food court, I think this place has better offer.
I didn't try any noodle because you probably should not expect to get good noodle in a place like this ( fast food where alll servers and cooks are American), right?
For people who need a quick lunch, just order a salad or a bowl of soup, you won't feel disappointed.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food is good, but the service is poor. Several times they got my order wrong. I recommend checking your order before you leave. I've been several times to the Hamilton Noodles in Indianapolis and they have excellent customer service, so when I heard one was coming to Fort Wayne, I was excited. So I like Noodles & Co., but I have had bad experiences in this location.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Had spaghetti and meatballs. Terrible! Meatballs rubbery! Pasta o.k. Sauce very bland. Chef Boyardee in a can is more flavorful! Even extra parmasian did not help. Please eat your own cooking and see how ordinary the spaghetti and meatballs really are. $8.00 is a ripoff! I know this is a chain but lets get it together!

3  Thank Geoffrey F