“Large Selection Of Food”
Review of Teppanyaki Grill & Buffet - CLOSED

Teppanyaki Grill & Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We've ate lunch here a couple of times and overall I think the food is good for a buffet. The selection is large enough that everyone should find something to their liking. The size of the buffet and their prices are decent enough for people to return in spite of the fact that their service is not the best and the staff is not always friendly.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We've been to Teppanyaki a couple of times in the past month and its the variety that will draw us there again. We found this buffet to be much larger than expected. The food is good though the dessert choices are lacking and the service left something to be desired the positives out-weigh the negatives. We will be back.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Terrible can't say enough about how bad it was the buffet food was dry and over cooked, The cottage cheese was soured I tried at least 10 different items and not one would I recommend.
The grill the meat was discolored all brown old looking. Im amazed that it was almost a full house, I don't see this place staying in business long. I Know they won"t get anymore of mine.