“What a find!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Salsa Grille
Ranked #50 of 645 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Wakarusa, IN
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Went to Fort Wayne for the day and found Salsa Grill online. We are always looking for new places to eat and were so glad we went here.

The staff was friendly and patient with is newbies. They even gave my wife a complimentary piece of cake when they heard it was her birthday. Food was delicious and more choices than the "national" burrito bars. And Salsa Grill has a free salsa bar with tons of great flavors and never ending free chips.

Prices are very reasonable and I would highly recommend Salsa Grill

1 Thank Wakarusa_INTraveler

“Affordable quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

First visit, was happy with food, selection, service and price. Is more traditional than a lot of Mexican places, not covered in melted cheese or chili gravy. Variety of meats is awesome, including chorizo and carne' asada. Salsa bar has at least 8 selections, and is included in price of entree'. My lunch was less than $7 (I drank ice water). Since service is cafeteria style, there is no need to tip. Will definitely go back.

Visited March 2014
“I'm Addicted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE Salsa Grille. I'm am here at least once a week getting a bowl or a burrito. Similar to Chipotle, but more flavor in my opinion. They also have a salsa bar where you can try all types of salsa(as many as you'd like) My favorite is the pineapple salsa and the avocado salsa is great too!! Can't go wrong with this place!

• Visited March 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“frequent at least 2plus times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

a month and it is on the opposite side of town. A huge variety of salsa which we often buy and bring home as we love mexican food. I'm picky, I grew up in San Diego with amazing mexican food. Waiting patiently for one to open on the southwest side and it will be a weekly meal in our home. All they need is a margarita bar and some tapas and I'd move in, ha.

Visited February 2014
Lockport, Illinois
“Good food and fast service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Top notch place! The food was great! Prepared right before your eyes. You have many options and can pick and choose what you'd like on your nachos, tacos, burrito, etc. The service was fast and very polite. They have a small selection of beer and dessert. The flan was good. And I highly recommend the nachos.