Salsa Grille
Ranked #60 of 672 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It is like Chipotle or Qdoba, only more choices and fresher ingredients. Free chips and salsa bar with 10 salsas to choose from. Excellent.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I liked everything about this place! Not only can you get amazing Mexican food (served cafe style) but they even have HIspanic products you can buy right there and serve ice cold beer!!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

To start with, the ordering is similiar to Chipolte where you "build" your plate through a process similar to ordering at a cafeteria. On my first visit I started out by ordering nachos, my meat selection was the barbacoa chuck steak covered with the roasted poblano queso dip, topped with black beans, roasted corn salsa, pico de gallo, grated cheese and guacamole. The meat made the nachos the best I have ever had. I did my best to consume the entire plate but it was a challenge. My wife had the bowl of verde chicken chimichurri with garlic pinto beans, amarillo rice, and the aforementioned pablano queso dip. She said it was fantastic. And best of all, our total price including dring was around $17. Decided to take the daughter and son-in-law for our second trip. Again, the lines were long, food was delicious and the total bill was under $40. If you want outstanding Mexican food at inexpensive prices in a casual setting, this place is a must.