“Unique Pizzas”

800 Degrees Three Fires
Ranked #60 of 683 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was our first time to the three fires location. We sat in the bar and it had a great quiet, dim lighted, atmosphere. Our server was attentive and we never went without. We got a bottle of wine and shared a pizza. It was cooked perfectly and you can tell the ingredients are fresh. We will be back!

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza in an Italian restaurant. Thanks to my Urbanspoon app that led me here! If you don't want pizza, they have great pasta!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Tried the lunch combo option on July 18, 2013. The Mista salad was small, but flavorful with toasted pine nuts, fennel, and marinated red onions. The vinaigrette was light and refreshing on a hot summer day. This was followed by the lunch sized Carne pizza. Again, the portion looked small (see pic), but it was filling. The Carne is topped with 5 meats. The crust was crisp and had a slight smoky flavor from the wood burning pizza ovens. Good stuff. Service was friendly and efficient. The price for the salad, pizza, and iced tea was under $11 before the tip. No complaints.

1  Thank JajaAddy
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I’ve ate at the two locations in Fort Wayne several times and the pizza is always very good. They only have one size so for me it’s a personal pizza. I’ve tried 6 or 7 of the specialty pizzas and all have been good. The DuPont road location offers beer and wine but no mixed drinks. The Illinois road location offers an impressive selection of beers. I keep going back so it must be good.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

What sent me back for the second time was the variety of pizzas offered. If your looking for your basic basic pizza it's available but if it more gourmet they have it too. The ingredients are fresh, well seasoned, with not to heavy a crust. Will continue exploring the variety pizzas on the menu.