Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Wayne
$88
Hotels.com
$104
$110
All reviewsstate policepancake machineguest appreciationfront deskroom was cleancinnamon rollsplenty of hot watergreat hotelbusiness tripnice place to stayeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areastayed one nightgreat customer serviceexercise roomconvenient location
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Stayed here during a basketball tournament for my neice. My sister and family stayed next door at Staybridge Suites but they were full so I booked Holiday Express next door. Some note but the doors into the lobby do not open automatically therefore getting luggage in using cart requires more effort.

Biggest problem was the air conditioner never adequately cooled the room! I did not sleep that night. Notified staff with no positive outcome.

Breakfast offered outdated yogurt and no skim milk. Had to microwave hot food as it was not hot. Wish were were able to book Staybridge next door as my sister enjoyed there hotel room!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank NDfan006
Reviewed June 20, 2008

I stayed here all weekdays of April and May. The staff went out of their way to meet all my requests. As with all Holiday Inn Express hotels that I have stayed at, there was free wireless internet and hot breakfast. The rooms are comfortably large. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2008

i hear so much on here on how motels like this are so much better i found the same clenliness and service level in this hotel has others that have bad reviews yes the firnishings may be a little better but does it really justfy the price or is it more of a status issue

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2008

We stayed here two nights for a softball tournament. We like hotels that offer free breakfast because it saves time when we have to be at the field at a specific time, usually early in the morning. This hotel had wonderful breakfast food - cheese omelets, sausage gravy, bacon, and warm cinamonn rolls. The lounge area had several TVs and sitting areas.

The room was pretty average but what you would expect from this chain. We had a king bed with a sofa bed because we couldn't book two queens. The sofa bed was very uncomfortable. It had a thin pad to sleep on. I wouldn't even call it a matress. There were no extra linens or pillows in the room for the sofa bed so my teenage daughter, trying to be helpful, offered to go to the front desk to get them.

The front desk clerk was very rude to my daughter when she picked up the linens. She didn't give her everything she asked for, so my wife went down to get the correct linens. Suddenly the front desk clerk became very pleasant and helpful. Maybe it was because of my daughter's age, but whatever the reason, rudeness is not acceptable.

The king bed was very comfortable so we switched off so everyone could get at least one good night of sleep.

If you don't need a sofa bed, I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed August 20, 2007

We stayed at this hotel for a night because of a wedding but I wish I could have stayed longer. The rooms were very clean and smelled nice! Also, the breakfast tasted great and was very fresh. I loved staying here!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family