“Baymont handicapped Room”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #28 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Fort Wayne
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We made our reservation for 3 nights but only stayed one. We couldn't check out soon enough the next day. We had no bath towels. The shower had caked soap in the soap holder in the shower. When I complained to the front desk clerk, I was given a can of Lysol, a rag and a pair of rubber gloves to clean it myself. We found the carpet was soaking wet when I walked on it in socks and my socks were drenched. Our shower was icy cold and never warmed up even though we were showering at 4:30 in the morning. When I checked out and complained, we were only given $20 off the bill when we were paying for two rooms. The breakfast was also very minimal when we went to eat at 8:30. There was not enough for both my husband and I to have breakfast. We were in town because my father was having open heart surgery and the last thing we needed was to worry about our hotel. I will not stay in a Baymont again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stayed at this place twice...they are really very friendly (at least the daytime/early evening front desk person was, very early person not so much). It is clean and the only issue I have with it is the "antiseptic" smell that is all too familiar in hotels. But take your own air freshener and you will be fine. They even have a "fan only" device on their heating/cooling system for white noise which I appreciate.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#22 of 44 in Fort Wayne
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Wayne

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne
Address: 2881 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825-1668 (Formerly Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Indiana > Fort Wayne
Ranked #28 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sleep Inn Fort Wayne