“I was just about to contact you. When I looked at my bill...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #28 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Des Plaines
“I was just about to contact you. When I looked at my bill...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was just about to contact you. When I looked at my bill again today while doing my expenses, I noticed a charge for a safe fee and tax. I didn't even notice a safe in my room let alone any notice anywhere in the hotel of this charge.
Pretty Sneaky!!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Steven P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Hubertus, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I spent one night here on the way to a race at Eldora Speedway. We arrived at about 2am after driving most of the night. The front desk person was a little slow in getting us checked in but was courteous and professional. The room was average, blankets were a little thin and the pillows were just OK. The breakfast was nothing special, pastries, coffee and a waffle maker. All in all it was a clean, comfortable place to stay for middle of the road lodging.

Room Tip: Open the mirrored closet doors so the morning light doesn't reflect off them
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Wyoming, Michigan
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This Ft Wayne property does exceed wyndham hotels standard on every level and will fit most traveling individual needs. This place has good breakfast every morning and with the location of this property right next to highway it a perfect fit for most people . apron reading some of review that are so negative on this place I was wondering what hotel they stayed at ? Was this same place I was staying at? I been staying here on and off for most of the year I think this place is great and only thing it need new carpeting in hallways.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Days Inn Fort Wayne
Days Inn Fort Wayne
#34 of 44 in Fort Wayne
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Wayne

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne
Address: 2881 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825-1668 (Formerly Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Indiana > Fort Wayne
Ranked #28 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sleep Inn Fort Wayne