“We love the Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites, Fort Wayne, IN.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Wayne
Ranked #27 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Bloomingdale, Illinois
“We love the Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites, Fort Wayne, IN.”
Reviewed April 28, 2011

The best way to say it is that the Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites, Fort Wayne, Indiana is our Home away from Home! We visit friends and family in Fort Wayne about 4 or 5 times every year and we always love staying at the Sleep Inn. Great Accommodating and Friendly Service, Clean rooms, it's right off the Highway, and their prices are excellent!!! Traveling with a little baby/toddler can be very difficult and the team a the Sleep Inn have always gone above and beyond to make our stay Great!! They have an awesome heated pool, exercise room and Fantastic breakfast in the morning which always starts our day off right!! Thanks to the entire Sleep Inn Team for making us feel like family - every time!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 26, 2007

We stayed there and had some issues. Our room had been marginally cleaned. The toilet bowl was dirty, there were chips on the bathroom floor and carpet needing vacuuming. The toilet overflowed at midnight and we had to be moved.
Breakfast is only served till 9am. Check out time is noon and we were running a few minutes late and did not get out till 12:45. In that 45 minute time frame, we received 4 separate calls from the front desk with threats to charge for an extra night.
On the positive side, my wife left a pair of boots in the first room when we had to move and we were able to have someone pick them up for us. Overall, we would not stay here again.

• Liked — convenience
  • Disliked — dirty
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Sun City, Arizona
Reviewed July 24, 2007

Newer hotel that was clean and comfortable. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. There was wireless internet in the lobby and cable access in the room. The room was small but quiet. There was a recliner, comfortable king size bed with 5 really nice pillows. There is a Bob Evans restaurant quite close but might be a bit of a walk for some.

Stayed July 2007
Miamisburg, OH
Reviewed May 6, 2007

We stayed at this hotel overnight. While there were a few events going on at this time, the hotel staff was efficient. We didn't get a chance to have breakfast or any of the amenities. May want to remember when you stay there to put the "do not disturb" on the door, if you don't the cleaning people just come on in. :-)

Stayed May 2007
Michigan
Reviewed February 22, 2007

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. Each of our stays was for one night. Check in and out has always gone smoothly with no problems. The rooms have always been clean. Very clean and large bathroom. The beds are comfortable. (I normally sleep on a waterbed, so most hotel beds are pretty uncomfortable for me which causes me to wake up every hour or so during the night..... that was NOT the case at this hotel..... I slept well.) The breakfast buffet has always been well stocked. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — the entrance is not very well marked from the road
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 17, 2006

I have stayed at this sleep in 4 times in the past 2 years I stay for 1 to 2 nights each trip. The rooms were always clean. The breakfast was plentyful and good. The staff was very nice. The only issue I ever had was one time the outside door's key reader didn't work most of the time. I didn't like getting locked out and having to walk around. But, everything else was fine!

• Stayed March 2005, traveled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 18, 2005

Our problem was not with the room but with the charge bill and problems after we got home.

I tried to call the hotel and tell them there was an excessive charge of $50 on our credit card. The girl who answered the phone hung up on me three times. Finally when I called the fourth time, I ask and she gave me a name.

Finally we talk to the hotel manager, Mohammad and he tells us the extra charge was for blankets we took. I offer to take a lie detector test and he says he isn't interested in that. He refuses to remove the charge. So I ask him about the girl who answered the phone in the lobby there. He says the girl by that name hasn't worked there for two weeks.

My husband talks to him and he says he will remove the charge of $50.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member