“Late arrival business trip”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
“Late arrival business trip”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I frequently stay at Hilton hotels. This Hilton like other Hilton Gardens was very clean and well maintained. The room rate is very reasonable considering the amenities that are available. As a business traveler staying in a different hotel each night during a business trip it is good to stay in a hotel that has a "prepared", not microwaved breakfast and the option to stay at the property for dinner and a drink when I arrive late or the weather is bad.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear rebeccab445,

I want to thank you so much for making my day! As a seasoned traveler, I am sure you know what works and what does not, and I am so glad to see that we were able to provide you excellent service! It is great that you were able to join us for breakfast during your stay. Our Garden Grille breakfast buffet with made to order items for $9.95/person provides a wide array of freshly cut fruits, berries, cereal, make your own waffles, oatmeal bar, pastries, breakfast potatoes, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc; as well as made to order eggs any style you prefer, omelets, french toast, pancakes, etc.

I am a firm believer that you should start you day off on the right path to have a productive day, and I am so glad we were able to do that for you with the help of our breakfast!

If your travels bring you back to the area, I really hope we see you again. If you need assistance in making any reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Kelly Sanserino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Sterling Heights
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The desk staff and managers at this hotel were incredible in making us feel like we were "at home" while staying at the Hilton. They were kind and helpful in the service and extended their service above and beyond the normal "hotel service". The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend this location

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Sandra J.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to others about your experience here! I am so glad to hear that we were able to make you feel "at home" during your trip. It is our goal to make people feel as though we are family, and I am elated to hear that we were able to do that for you.

We truly look forward to your return to the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN!

Skokie, Illinois
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Best and most genuine staff ever. They were helpful in every way, plus my upgrade was lovely. The individually made breakfast was delicious-and just how I had asked for it. I would and will be staying there again and again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear rsiegel624,

I know that you travel often, and that you are probably incredibly busy, so I want to say thank you SO much for taking time out of your day to let others know about your most recent experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN. Your kind words about our staff and breakfast mean more to us than you will ever know.

Thank you so much again, and when your travels bring you back to the area, we will look forward to your return!

Fort Wayne, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I usually don't leave reviews, but in this case I felt it was necessary to go out of my way to complement the staff for my experience at this location. I am from Fort Wayne and stayed here for a wedding. The staff made this experience UNBELIEVABLE, from accommodating us for very early check-ins, to shuttle service, to hello's and have funs, to a broken AC request at 12am in the morning, to just about anything else you could ask for. We even had a lost cell phone in our party, mind you it was at the wedding venue-not the hotel, and the lady at the desk asked if she could call them when they open and ship it to the gal at her out of town address. I mean come on! This place was awesome, very nice overall experience, and decent breakfast in the morning (included with wedding-go to Spyro's if you want to spend $20 on breakfast). Rooms in excellent shape, no highway noise. Only one single complaint, no bathroom fan, but I can live with that! My girlfriend, well......

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Cameron H.,

Thank you so much for taking time to inform others about your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN! I know you are from Fort Wayne, and would normally not stay in a hotel in the city in which you live, but I am so glad that you were able to experience the service we know we can provide! I truly hope you both had an excellent time at the B&B wedding, and if there was anything we could have done to improve any aspect of your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know (thank you for informing us about the bathroom fan not working properly - We have gotten that taken care of by our Executive Engineer, Joe).

Thank you so much for your kind words and time!

ossian, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed here because it was our 5 year anniversary. We never had a honeymoon so we stayed here and the service was great they helped suggest places for us to have a really nice dinner. overall this was the best place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Susan G.,

Happy belated Anniversary! 5 years is a great deal of time! I am so glad that you two decided to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN as part of your delayed "honeymoon" getaway. It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to your next Anniversary!

Thank you so much again!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had a very nice stay at Hilton Garden Inn. The beds were extra comfortable and we slept well and didn't want to get up when the alarm went off. The breakfast filled us each morning and was promptly ready by 6:30 am. They really looked after our needs as a family group. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear 460brucel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others about your recent experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN! It was our absolute pleasure to have you stay here during such a joyous occassion! I think that weddings are so much fun to attend and I am so glad that we were able to help you out in any way possible to add to that experience.

If your travels bring you back to the area, please do not hesitate to contact me personally to assist you with reservations!

Thank you so much!

Ft Wayne, IN, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I frequent this hotel when we want a nice little getaway. The hotel is nice and the staff is always friendly. The breakfast is generally good but a little over priced. My wife and I did experience lower back pain from the new beds they recently purchased.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Curtis G.,

Thank you so much for your return trip to our property! It is always a pleasure to have you and your wife join us for your getaways! I am so glad to see that you joined us for breakfast again. I am sorry to see that the options were not up to your liking. Please remember that not only do we offer a full hot and cold buffet that feature the following: a variety of freshly cut fruits and seasonal berries, a make your own waffle station, an oatmeal bar with a choice of six different toppings, as well as different kinds of yogurts, assorted juices, pastries. On the hot bar, we offer an egg dish - chef's choice, bacon and/or sausage, breakfast potatoes, biscuits and gravy, quiche, etc. But we also offer additional items not seen on the buffet including made-to-order items by our chef that can range from eggs over easy, to frittatas, to omelets, etc.. I have spoken with our Chef Joe and informed him that the variety of items served can be changed around a bit. The next time your travels bring you to the area, call the hotel directly to reserve the bed and breakfast package that provides breakfast for two at a discounted rate!

I am also sorry to hear the the new Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses are not as comfortable as you like. I believe that when I saw you in the lobby that morning, that I mentioned that we would be placing a few extra blankets in your room for added lower back support and comfort. I truly hope this makes the bed more comfortable for you and your wife.

Again, thank you so much for staying with us again and we look forward to your return!