“Can't Rave Enough!”

Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Waynesboro, United States
“Can't Rave Enough!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The courtesy and professionalism of the staff was exceptional. They treated us more like family than customers. The breakfast was well worth the price and beyond expectations. The entire experience was a treat and would definitely do it again...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear John H.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your most recent experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN! We know that traveling can sometimes be out of the norm, so it is our goal to make you feel as "at home" as you possibly can. I am so glad we were able to do that for you!

We sincerely look forward to your return!

Kelly Sanserino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
tucson, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We have stayed at the Ft. Wayne Hilton Garden Inn several times. The staff is really great, especially the front desk staff and the breakfast staff. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is wonderful!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Mark H
Dear Mark H.,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and property! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN. Your comments mean so much to everyone here and we look forward to your return!

Chicago, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2014

One of the best experiences at a hotel in a long time. The staff was exemplary, and the hotel was well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with a nice range of items (not just a waffle iron and do it yourself). I will stay there everytime I go to Fort Wayne.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Zincil C
Dear Zincil C.,

I want to thank you so much for choosing to have your group stay with us during the Run and Slam weekend! Your team was so well behaved and such a delight to have with us. I am very glad to hear that your group was able to use their group breakfast vouchers for our full hot and cold buffet (usually $9.95/person) each morning! It is our goal to start your day off in the right direction!

Thank you again so much for your kind words.

We truly hope to see you again soon!

Canton, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed here for my husbands graduation for IWU. It's 45 minutes north, but the location of the hotel is prime. There are so many restaurants, stores, and gas stations near. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast was great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Fort Wayne area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Breanna M.,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your past stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne. At the Hilton Garden Inn, we pride ourselves in having a 100% Promise Satisfaction Guarantee, and I am glad to see that we could make your stay wonderful! We not only want to meet our guests expectations, but we are in the business to exceed them. Should you feel that there was any way in which we could have improved, we would love to know!

Thank you so much for staying loyal to Hilton and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Fort Wayne!

Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I'm a frequent business traveler. On a recent trip to Fort Wayne I got in late, without luggage, and the (free) shuttle driver drove me to a nearby grocery store so I could get some contact solution, and some other essentials. The next morning I needed to work most of the day and the staff graciously extended my checkout by several hours so I could hold client calls in my room instead of in the lobby. The great thing is, the business center and/or the lobby would have both been good options as well as they're lovely. Internet is fast. Rooms were clean, modern and comfortable. But the staff here was really outstanding.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear BeckyJV,

I am so thankful for the time you took to inform others about your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne! It was our pleasure to help you with obtaining needed amenities and the extended check out. As a seasoned traveler (as I am sure you are) having the airline lose your luggage cannot make things that easy on you. I am so glad that we were able to help in any way possible!

If your travels bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again.

Thank you so much!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice place to stay with family. Nice indoor pool and fitness center. The breakfast buffet is a nice add on. Good clean room along with great friendly staff and plenty of free parking is definitely helpful

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank donv420
Dear Donv420,

I want to start off my saying thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It is always great to hear about the ways we were able to succeed in creating a memorable experience. Our staff aims to not only meet expectations, but to exceed them in any way possible. If you can think of any way we could have done that for you, I would love to hear your ideas!

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, that you choose to stay with us again!

Markle, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Less than one block to the hospital.. Food and services are excellent. Lunch also available if needed.If you need to stay over to support your spouse during her stay they are flexible as to accomodations. They found a room close to the elevator since she has problems walking as well as standing still.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear James S.,

I know you have choices when you travel and I'd like to thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN as your most recent destination choice. Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, productive and problem free stay as we possibly can. It was such a pleasure to have you and your wife stay with us recently! I thank you so much for taking the time to inform others about the type of service we know we can provide.

I truly hope that the next time you may need to stay on our side of town, that you choose to stay with us again. Should you need any assistance making future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you, again.