“Best Stay in Ft Wayne area”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Arnold, United States
“Best Stay in Ft Wayne area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Superb accommodations exceeded only by the helpful and courteous staff. Rooms are warm and queen beds extremely conducive to sleep. The bathroom is well lit with lots of hot water. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us with great hospitality.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear John R.,

I know you have choices when you travel and I'd like to thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN as your recent destination choice. Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, productive, and problem free stay as we possibly can.

It was so nice to meet you and your family during the Holiday season! I want to thank you again for being so gracious and understanding as we were going through some hotel upgrades. I look forward to the next time you and your family are in the Fort Wayne area!

It is an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and if your travels do bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again. If you would like me to make any future reservations for you, please do not hesitate to call or email me anytime.

Thank you so much!

Kelly Sanserino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great hotel with unbelievable service. Super price and clean comfortable rooms. The breakfast is the best hotel breakfast I have ever had. Absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone. We were welcomed warmly and the fireplace made the lobby feel like home.

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to inform others about your stay in Fort Wayne, Indiana. At the Hilton Garden Inn, we have a 100% Promise Guarantee for our guests and I am glad to see that we could make your stay wonderful. The Holiday Season is a time for relaxation and enjoyment, and I amso glad that you were able to enjoy yourself here.

Thank you for staying at our property and we look forward to seeing you at your next stay in Fort Wayne!

Carlisle, PA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This hotel has a great staff that really cares about the guests. We enjoyed our stay and really felt like we got a great value for the money we spent and the experience we had. The staff was very friendly and made helpful suggestions for our stay that really added to the overall experience. If we are ever in this area again, we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Micah B.,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words about the staff and your experiences here. We love our jobs and it makes it worth while when we are able to see that it shows.

Thank you so much!

Canton, MI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I do a lot of speaking to physicians, nurses and pharmacists in the Fort Wayne area. I will go to no other place than the Hilton Garden Inn. Lily is phenomenal. Every amenity is clean. Getting service such as a taxi or letting me know when the taxi is waiting is done in a very timely and efficient manner.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Larry M. D.,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to let other know about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, Indiana. At the Hilton Garden Inn we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our guests and I am glad to see that we could make your stay wonderful. I agree that Lily is truly an asset to our hotel and hope she is with us for a very long time!

hong kong, Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Was visiting family in the area and found this hotel in central location for getting around. Great service, clean rooms, helpful staff and pleasant stay. Clean rooms, great location off of highway made our time here feel almost like a second home.

Dear Ronald M.,

I was truly touched when you said that our hotel felt like a second home to you. It means more to us than you will ever know to hear that we are creating experiences like that. Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your experiences with us.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about how wonderful and accommodating the staff was for my wedding this last weekend. Our first night there Brandon Garcia was wonderful and his attitude never changed the entire weekend! Alicia at the front desk was also so accommodating in getting us in our room early... Tommy was so patient in waiting to pick my husband and I up at the reception! Thank you to the entire staff there for making my wedding weekend so wonderful!! They all had smiles on their faces the entire stay! You can tell they enjoy their job and will go above and beyond to make the guest happy! Thanks again to all of you!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Heather S.,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to not only let others know about your recent stay with us, but I also want to thank you for mentioning Brandon, Tommy, and Alicia by name as well. It honestly makes our days when we can read such nice things. Congratulations again and I truly wish you the best!

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and if your travels do bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again. If you would like me to make any future reservations for you, please do not hesitate to call or email me anytime.

Thank you!

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

I think my answers summarize and provide the best review of this stay. I was very satisfied, and the facility and staff was excellent. I will always consider Hilton Garden first for my future business and personal travel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Dear David B. K.,

Our staff always aims to not only meet expectations but to go above and beyond those expectations. Now that you left our hotel and had time to think about your stay, I would like to ask once more if there was anything we could have done to make your stay better for you. If there was anything that our staff could have improved for you do please let us know by emailing us at hgi.fortwayne@gmail.com or call our location at 260-435-1777.