“Visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
hong kong, Hong Kong
“Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Was visiting family in the area and found this hotel in central location for getting around. Great service, clean rooms, helpful staff and pleasant stay. Clean rooms, great location off of highway made our time here feel almost like a second home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Ronald M.,

I know you have choices when you travel and I'd like to thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN as your recent destination choice. Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, productive, and problem free stay as we possibly can.

I was truly touched when you said that our hotel felt like a second home to you. It means more to us than you will ever know to hear that we are creating experiences like that. Thank you so much for taking the time to inform others of your experiences with us.

It is an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and if your travels do bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again. If you would like me to make any future reservations for you, please do not hesitate to call or email me anytime.

Kelly Sanserino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about how wonderful and accommodating the staff was for my wedding this last weekend. Our first night there Brandon Garcia was wonderful and his attitude never changed the entire weekend! Alicia at the front desk was also so accommodating in getting us in our room early... Tommy was so patient in waiting to pick my husband and I up at the reception! Thank you to the entire staff there for making my wedding weekend so wonderful!! They all had smiles on their faces the entire stay! You can tell they enjoy their job and will go above and beyond to make the guest happy! Thanks again to all of you!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Heather S.,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to not only let others know about your recent stay with us, but I also want to thank you for mentioning Brandon, Tommy, and Alicia by name as well. It honestly makes our days when we can read such nice things. Congratulations again and I truly wish you the best!

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and if your travels do bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again. If you would like me to make any future reservations for you, please do not hesitate to call or email me anytime.

Thank you!

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

I think my answers summarize and provide the best review of this stay. I was very satisfied, and the facility and staff was excellent. I will always consider Hilton Garden first for my future business and personal travel.

Dear David B. K.,

Our staff always aims to not only meet expectations but to go above and beyond those expectations. Now that you left our hotel and had time to think about your stay, I would like to ask once more if there was anything we could have done to make your stay better for you. If there was anything that our staff could have improved for you do please let us know by emailing us at hgi.fortwayne@gmail.com or call our location at 260-435-1777.

Fort Wayne, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and I wanted someplace to get away for a night on our 35th wedding anniversary. This hotel was absolutely fantastic! The staff was very friendly and we will highly recommend this hotel to any family and friends staying in Fort Wayne!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kevin M.,

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn on TripAdvisor. It means a lot when others can read about the ways in which we are succeeding. I truly hope that you abd your wife had a great 35th wedding anniversary and I hope to see you both for the 36th!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

This has got to be the best hotel stay I've ever had!!!!!! The staff was the best ever!!! Alicia D. was the friendliest person ever her and Sharon J. made it very easy to ask for things we needed they were very accommodating. Brandon and Tommy were equally as awesome they gave us a goodie bag upon checking in due to some slight difficulties we had checking in. We will DEFINITELY be going back very soon!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear LaTrisha S.,

I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay in regards to the difficulties during the check in process. I am so incredibly happy to see that Sharon, Alicia, Tommy, and Brandon were able to turn your stay around! It is comments like these that make everyone feel amazing, so I thank you so much for sharing with others the experience you had with us.

cherervit, indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is the first time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne Indiana and because of these two awesome employees, this will not be the last. I had the pleasure of meeting two outstanding employees named Brandon and Lilly. They were instrumental with helping get my Hilton Honors straightened out, finding a great place to eat, and even getting us to and from the restaurant with spectacular service. I would recommend this hotel to all my family, friends, and anyone who is looking for a wonderful place to stay. I cant believe the spectacular service that this hotel has given me and look forward to my next stay here.

Room Tip: Brandon and Lilly will help you find the best room possible to fit your needs.
Dear Hazel H.,

I want to start off by saying thank you so much for your kind words about Brandon and Lily. They are fantastic newer additions to our team and I am delighted to see that they were able to provide such excellent service for you! Thank you, as well, for allowing others to read about your experiences here. I truly hope that all guests receive the same excellent service as you did.

JASPER, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I booked my reservation through Exspedia. However it did not show up at the hotel upon my arrival. The front desk associate assured me that my situation would be handled. She did an outstanding job. The hotel and people are outstanding. This hotel seems like a luxuray property but at half the price. It is an outstanding value.

Dear Thomas S.,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am still so glad that we were able to help you while you were staying with us. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your most recent stay. Our staff aims to not just meet expectations but go above and beyond any expectations that a guest may have. I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding the service that we were able to provide you.

If there is anything further that my associates and I could have done to enhance your stay at all please email us at hgi.fortwayne@gmail.com or call our location at 260-435-1777. We hope to see you again at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fort Wayne, IN.

Thank you!