“Rare Issue, Amazing Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Olive Hill
“Rare Issue, Amazing Staff”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had an issue with my first room and the staff went out of their way to make it right. I had a similar issue with my 2nd room but had already settled in so I just let it go. The issues were rare and nearly impossible to predict. The property is well maintained and clean, the staff is caring, attentive and top notch.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Gear Jeremy B.,

Our staff would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn for your most recent trip to Fort Wayne. We are very grateful that you took the time to respond to our satisfaction survey. Our staff truly does strive to ensure each guest's stay is as comfortable and stress free as possible. I am so sorry to see that we fell short during your stay.

I am ecstatic to see that despite the issue encountered, you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful. It's through feedback such as your own, that our staff can continue to grow and flourish to ensure guests feel welcome and at home at our property.

In the future, if there is any issue regarding your guest room, please do not hesitate to report it. I can imagine how frustrating it must have been to have been moved to a different room and then encounter the same problem, but the only way we can make it better for you is if we are aware. At any Hilton brand property you stay at, they will do whatever it takes to make it right when your stay does not meet your expectations. We would have loved to have been given the chance to remedy this situation and then not just meet your expectations for problem resolution, but exceed them.

If your travels should bring you back to the Fort Wayne area, we would love to have you back and be given a second chance to make this up to you!

Thank you again!

Kelly Sanserino

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Niles, Michigan
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed here only for 1 night for business, and it met my expectations. The front desk staff (Brandon, I believe) was hospitable and encouraged me to become a Hilton Honors member, so I did. He was helpful in explaining the perks of the program. The room was tastefully decorated and clean. My only (slight) complaint would be that it was sort of "stuffy", as though it had been closed up for too long without good air circulation. That issue was quickly remedied by opening the window for an hour to freshen the room up. The shower head and water pressure were great for a relaxing shower. I enjoyed the beverages and cookies in the lobby prior to relaxing in my room. And I like the fact that they offer a Keurig machine in the room, along with refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board as I was staying there for business. Brandon told me that the room had a new bed and it was very comfortable. I used the wake up call service, it was off-set by 15 min. (too early), but that wasn't a problem for me. The lighting in the room was adequate and provided warm tones. The TV was equipped with many channels. I used the speedy checkout service and had no issues. All-in-all, I felt like I was in a quality hotel, safe and secure, that could meet my needs. They had a breakfast that could be purchased for $9.99, but I had to leave so early in the morning that I wasn't able to use it.

Dear travel-lady2270,

I know you have choices when you travel and I'd like to thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN as your recent destination choice. Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, productive and problem free stay possible for all our guests.

I am so glad to see that our guest services agent, Brandon, was so hospitable to you. Our staff aims to not only meet guest expectations but go above and beyond those expectations. I want to thank you so much for letting us know that you had an issue with the stuffiness in your room. I have spoken with our Executive Housekeeper in regards to this and we are in the process of divising a way to ensure this does not happen for future stays.

If you have any further insight on how we could have improved your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us!

Palmyra, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

welcomed into Fort Wayne Hilton after 300 miles on the road. Speedy check in, good coffee (Kuerig individual coffeemaker) in the room, good restaurant nearby. Great bedding and QUIET. Refreshed and ready to go again the next day. Great internet speed.

Dear Sandra M.,

I know you have choices when you travel and I'd like to thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, IN as your recent destination choice. Our staff strives to provide the most comfortable, productive, and problem free stay as we possibly can.

I am so glad to hear that you like the new Keurig Coffee Makers that we have in each of our guest rooms! The great thing about the Keurig program is that we have an additional Keurig in the Pavilion Pantry with 8 other coffee, tea, and hot chocolate options including Starbucks that you can choose from.

If your travels do bring you back to the area, I truly hope that you choose to stay with us again. If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding any other aspect of your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thank you again for taking the time to inform others about your experiences with us!

bay village,ohio
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Visited Fort Wayne Oct-11 and 12th for a wedding. Centrally located for the reception and the church. Staff very helpful in finding our way around Ft. Wayne. Comfortable accommodations
Clean and spacious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Thomt,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during such a joyous event! Our staff is so grateful that you took the time to fill out a review for our hotel. I am certainly glad to see that our staff persistently exceeds your expectations.

If there is anything else we can do to improve the stay for you or future guests please do not hesitate to let us know. We truly are in the business of improving and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We are looking forward to having you back.

fort wayne, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

this was a weekend get away for my wife and I for our anniversary. Service was perfect; lobby and ammeneties were clean and exceeded my expectations. Our jacuzzi tub's jets wouldn't shutoff & had to be turned off permanetly. Some loud noise early in the morning but not sure from what. Mostly doors slamming shut and traffic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Adam S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey about your recent stay with us!. It means more than you know to hear about how we can improve future stays for yourself and others. At the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, it is our goal to make your stay the best we possibly can and I'm glad we were able to make your stay with us wonderful! I am very sorry about the inconveniences you may have experienced in regards to your jets not working properly.

If there was anything else we could have done to improve your stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know! Should you ever travel to Fort Wayne again, we would love to have you back!

Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of such a wonderful time for you both!

Detroit, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fort Wayne, Indiana was an overall nice experience, but for the person who stayed above me. At times it sounded like an elephant was walking over my head. The staff was kind and listened to my complaint. Later I found a hand written note along with gift bag, filled with goodies apologizing for my lack of sleep. Outstanding customer service!! Very my appreciated!!

Dear Renee O.,

Our staff would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn during your most recent trip to Fort Wayne. We are very grateful that you took the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so sorry to see that everything regarding your stay was not 100% satisfactory. It it very unfortunate that the guest above you interrupted your night's sleep. I am glad, however, to see that you found our staff's way of making this up to you to be outstanding.

Should your travels bring you to the Fort Wayne area again, we would truly love to have you back. Being that you are a member of the HHonors program, I have taken the liberty of updating your local profile to reflect a preference for a 3rd floor (the top floor) room each time you stay at our property.

Thank you so much again!

tucson, United States
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stay at the Hilton Garden Inn each time we travel to Ft. Wayne. We love the staff, the rooms are really nice and the beds are always comfortable. Although we never stay longer than a night or two, we will always stay here!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mark H.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and choosing to stay at our property. At the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, we strive to make your stay the best we possibly can and I'm glad we were able to make your stay with us wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff and comfort of our beds. We actually received brand new Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses a few days prior to your arrival. I'm very happy you enjoyed them!

Thank you again for taking the time to inform others about your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Wayne!